Digital Marketing Specialist
posted Friday, January 22, 2020
If you're a digital marketing professional with 3 years of industry experience running Google Ads and paid social campaigns and want to work with a team of highly creative, motivated people in Klündt Hosmer's digital division Klü Digital then read on...
- Building and managing digital marketing campaigns for Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Linkedin, and Twitter.
- Optimizing all campaigns for impression share, quality score, call tracking, conversions, and other KPI’s.
- Providing recommendations and executing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, and targeting.
- Writing ad copy for text ads and providing creative copy suggestions for landing pages and display ads.
- Working with graphic designers to create landing pages and display ads.
- Using A/B testing to optimize ads and landing pages.
- Optimizing campaigns for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Coordinate all digital marketing projects and assets.
Ensuring all project deadlines are met.
- Research and write blog content to improve search engine optimization descriptions, meta titles/title tags, and alt tag information.
- Prepare reports, make campaign recommendations, and present to clients.
- Maintain all required Google certifications.
- Stay current with the ever-changing digital marketing industry and related technologies.
- Three+ years of digital marketing experience preferred in PPC, display, retargeting, OTT, social, and content marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field preferred, but not required.
- Certified in Google Ads Search, Display, and Measurement.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- A basic understanding of SEO is a plus.
- Authentic, transparent communication with the internal team and clients.
- A passion for digital marketing, including paid strategy and search engine optimization.
- A desire to continually learn new digital marketing tactics and strategies.
- Outstanding organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to grow and manage a team.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams seamlessly and independently in a deadline-driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and tactically to identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to quickly learn about new industries and business types, strategize, implement and achieve client goals.
- Basic understanding of HTML and familiarity with Photoshop for reviewing digital assets.
If you believe you're an excellent fit for the team but lack a full three years of prior experience (or any item we've listed above), don't fret. Be transparent, though. We expect integrity in the team and respect individuality. Finally, we encourage you to become familiar with the KH team and learn more about Klü Digital.
If you find this an appealing opportunity and you have a good sense of humor then send apply through the listing on Indeed.com and a cover letter with a paragraph or two on why you'd like to work at Klündt | Hosmer. Contact Diane Mahan with specific questions regarding this position at email@example.com.
Position closes when filled.